Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Special pug prayers needed

We had every intention of doing a Wordless Wednesday today, but we decided to use the time to ask you all for special prayers for Walter. In case you haven't been following his story, he ran out in to the street and was hit by an SUV on July 10. He has had surgery to repair his broken pelvis, but he is still having a difficult recovery. And his mom, Heather, is feeling very stressed out taking care of him. Please, please, please send your warmest thoughts and prayers their way to help him make a quick recovery!

Thank you friends!
Pug hugs and kisses,
The Pug Posse

2 comments:

dw said...

Thanks for posting this. I've been following Walter's recovery and am keeping him in my prayers. I also posted on my facebook about Walter so others can keep him in their thoughts. All these good thoughts should get little Walter all better soon (and hopefully provide a bit of relief to Heather).

Kelly said...

I have Walter on my mind all day long! I just know we can all pray him back to health!