Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Working with the Snuggle Puggle

Hello everyone!!! We have a little video to show you today! It's us working so hard at playing! Eddie was really working hard!


We played so hard that we got a little sleepy, but that only helped us do our snuggling job! Here's Eli getting ready... Pippin is a snuggling pro!
Eddie is still learning...he has the soft spot, but he's snuggling with non-snuggly things...
Snuggling with Daddy's feet is much better...
And he's down for the count...
Bernice sure looks sweet and innocent when she's snuggling...
I, the Moose, always look sweet and innocent and I am a very good snuggler! Just ask my Mommy!
Yes, Pippin is definitely a pro...
Eli really knows how to snuggle too!
And, last but far from least, our beautiful Jasmine...
Pug hugs and kisses!
Ernie and the Pug Posse

4 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

Those are great work photos. Great job, guys.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Such cute pictures! I too have a pug blog and would like to link it to yours if that's okay. I'm at:
http://www.shermanthepug.com

Anonymous said...

Good job on the snuggling guys!!

Kelly said...

Hi guys!! I have been away for a while due to an ICE storm, but I'm BACK!!

You are sooo cute with your snuggling! And Eddie looks GREAT!