Saturday, January 3, 2009

January Pug Meetup

Hey everybody! Big Ern here. What an exhausting day we had. Today was the first Meetup of 2009! Before we went I cleaned up Jasmine real good... We got a new picture of the Indy Blogger Buddies...Laura (Salinger's mom), Kelly (Sophie, Dixie, and Harley's mom), and our Mom!
I had such a great time socializing with the other pugs. We ran and played and jumped in the leaves...
Most of the pictures are self-explanatory, so I'll let you just look without all these pesky words...
We're going to go nap now while Mommy and Daddy watch some football. The Colts are playing in the playoffs tonight, so they're all excited about watching that. We're excited that we'll get some laps to lay on!
Pug hugs and kisses!
Ernie and the Pug Posse

4 comments:

Margie said...

wow, what a great turnout you guys have! There were only the two diehards in my group, me and my co-founder. :-) And our five pugs of course. Currently, my three are snoring on the couch.

Salinger The Pug said...

You guys got GREAT pictures!!!!

Great to see you and the entire Posse there today!!! Your babies are SO snuggly!!!

Salinger is cashed like a winning Lotto ticket right now!!!!

See you next month!!!!

Laura

The Devil Dog said...

OMG your header is PRICELESS! Mom just loves that photo. It is so cute. Squeeeeeeeeee
What fun you had at the meet-up. Glad it was warm enough for you. If that was here, we'd all be huddling by the radiators!

Roxy

Kelly said...

What a FUN meetup! I am thinking about moving to Indy JUST so I can come!

The new header picture is priceless!!