Yay! We got an award from Roxy! We're so excited! Thank you so much for this honor! We are so humbled by your kindness!
So here are the rules! List 6 things that make you happy. Pass the award on to 6 bloggers for being Kreativ. Link to the blogger who gave you the award. Link to the blogs receiving the award. Notify the recipients.
Ok, what are 6 things that make us happy?
1. Having a warm, safe place to live that includes a giant soft bed with fluffy pillows and a big fluffy comforter.
2. Having a big backyard to run and play and go potty in. And because it has a fence around it, we can go out and run around all we want!
3. Mommy's lap. When she sits on the couch or on the bed, we get to snuggle with her!
4. Giving kisses. Our people just love when we give them kisses! Making them happy makes us happy!
5. Going to Meetup every month! It's so much fun to get to socialize with other pugs! And our people seem to really like socializing with other pug people!
6. Being part of the Posse. We will never be alone and we will always have each other to snuggle with!
All right, now we're going to tag of our blogger buddies:
Sophie, Dixie and Harley: Their blog always makes us smile and since they live here we get to see them at Meetups and our pawrents really like their pawrents!
Salinger: S-dog is pretty cool and his Mommy is one of the most creative people we know! They live here too and S-dog's Mommy brought a bunch of homemade Valentines pupcakes! Yum!!!
Brutus: Brutus and his Mommy also live here so we got to see them at Meetup yesterday! Brutus is another KPR rescue pug and he is so cute!
Pearl: We love reading Pearl's blog. She is such a sweet little pug!
Coco: Coco and his Mommy have such wonderful adventures to share!
Eduardo: Eduardo is a puggle and has started his own company which specializes in snuggling. He hired us to snuggle every Tuesday!
Ok, now that we've taken care of the award, we'd like to introduce Gus:
Gus was in a shelter here in Indy after being found wandering around the streets. He had to be out of the shelter by last Tuesday (we don't know why), so another KPR volunteer picked him up and took care of his vet visit (including the dreadful "fixing"). On Wednesday, Mommy got him to stay with us for a while because there was no other place for him to stay. He's kind of old and doesn't do much, but he's a pretty nice pug.
He's making himself right at home here...