Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Working with the Snuggle Puggle

Yay! It's our first day working with Eduardo! Here I am, Big Ern, standing guard in front of a tree. No one will get THAT tree as long as I'm standing guard!
Here is me and Eli doing what we do best, snuggling!
Pippin loves snuggling and lounging...
Jasmine was making sure the floor was staying warm...
Ahhhhh...I am a pug and I love this couch...
Mmmmmm...so does Pip...
Eli is happy to be inside on a couch snuggling with his humans...
Sometimes I like to wedge myself between Mommy and the couch and get really snuggly...
Snuggling is what we do best, but we also like to play...here is Eli playing with one of the new toys we got for Kiss-Moose...
This next picture is a little blurry, but Mommy thinks that Eli looks like a puppy in it...
Pippin sure loves playing with his new favorite toy, the blue hamburger...
Eli is wondering if it is time to snuggle again...Playing is hard work!
Jasmine got worn out playing with her favorite red rope...
I don't play with the toys very much, but I do a good job of keeping everyone's ears clean...It's Bernice's turn here...
Pippin is playing with another toy...
Bernice is practicing for the Tongue-lympics...
All that tongue exercising sure wore her out...
Eli got worn out just watching her...
Pip got tired of playing and decided to snuggle with the toy...
Here is Neecy snuggling with Pippin...
And Eli and Jasmine were snuggling too...
Well, that's enough pictures for now. We're going to get back to snuggling now!
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse.

6 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

Phew, that was a lot of hard work you did. Great job.

Roxy

Unknown said...

Oh my pug, we are JUST WORN out looking at all them hard working puggies!! here are some big WOO ROOS for the workin household. What a great entry for the Snuggle Puggle contest.
xxooo

Kelly said...

WHOA! I did NOT realize you were all such diligent workers!!!

Nevis said...

Oh my! What seriously cute photos!

Salinger The Pug said...

Hmmmm...I'm sure you could unionize and REALLY pull in some toys and treats!!!

Good luck!

S-Dog

Eduardo said...

First off I would like to apoligize, because I thought I had y'all on my snuggle buddies list, & I didn't so I'm so I haven't been around! My Mommy was like, "wait a minute... I thought I added this blog." but sure enough she didn't so that's why I have missed out on your awesome blog, but I am here now & I have added y'all & y'all are doing a great job! Thank y'all for working with The Snuggle Puggle! Keep up the great work!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle