Monday, December 8, 2008

Sixth Folder Meme

Sandra and Coco tagged us for this meme! Here are the rules:

- Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

- Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.

- Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.

- Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin' them 'bout it.


Here we go:


Imagine that...a picture of a pug! This was taken on September 6 at night. It is Eli sitting on my lap on the couch. Eli had been to his first Meetup that day and we had so much fun showing him off. We met Sophie and Dixie and their parents that day too (they didn't have Harley yet and we didn't have Ernie and Bernice yet). Not the most exciting picture, especially compared to Sandra and Coco's Peru picture! But it's our little Eli, so I like it.

Ok, whoever hasn't done this yet, consider yourself tagged! (Except for Denny because he would have the same picture...)

Pug hugs & kisses!

Vikki and the Pug Posse

5 comments:

Kelly said...

We got tagged for this meme too! How lucky that you had a puggy picture! I'm off to see what I have....

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

That's a cute picture! It's funny it was also taken on the 6th of the month.

Pug Posse said...

I didn't even think about it being on the 6th of the month! I'm just glad it wasn't from June of 2006!

Eduardo said...

A pug picture is the best picture to have!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Nevis said...

Adorable photo! I need to do this meme...I believe I was tagged to do it...tomorrow!