Tuesday, September 15, 2009

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday - Dog Day Afternoon

Hey everyone! Pug Mama here. Sorry to be MIA lately, I have been soooooooo busy. I promise one of these days I will get caught up on your blogs. In the meantime, here are some pictures from the event we worked this past Sunday for Kentuckiana Pug Rescue. Denny and Sam and I took Eli, Eddie, and Bernice to represent KPR. We talked to a lot of people and met lots of different kinds of dogs. Hopefully some of those people who took KPR info will come through and either adopt or foster. We have way too many pugs that need to find their furever homes!
We got to meet one of our blogger buddies, Lois Lane and her mama!
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

7 comments:

Mia said...

Such a fun day and lots of new doggies to meet!!!!! And we repped for KPR =)

Lilo

Hank said...

Wow, that's a lotta dogs!

Good work, honeys/buddies!

Salinger The Pug said...

Wow...LOTS of stuff to sniff!

Way to represent! WHOOHOO KPR!

Love,
S-Dog

LydiaAndPugs said...

Looks like lots of fun! Don't forget to enter my pug stationery contest! It ends at the end of the week. Feel free to tell all :)

Lois Lane/Laney said...

You got lots of great photos! And you even caught my Beagle buddies Sampson and Baxter from our bark park!
That photo of me is great too.. tho look at my rear end.. it looks like I have an extra Pug butt! BOL

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Boy, those are a lot of Pugs! We suure hope they all have homes by now.

Bless theer little Pug hearts!

Luv,
riley and Star.

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

what a fun day!